Pages

November 10, 2010

Hoops on a Tuesday

First off, just humor me will ya & pretend my photo here is "artistic" and not "craptastic."
Last night Doug very sweetly accompanied me to a basketball game on campus. See -- and I realize this may be a little silly -- a good third of the team is in one of my classes. I kinda wanted to see how they play.

We had a good time, Doug's grumpiness about their apparent pro set offense notwithstanding. Friday is the Kentucky season opener, which I hope means he'll get less grumpy.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

  1. Now that's devotion. On both your parts. I bet you're a great teacher Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note from the geezerverse:
    Doug: gotta love this freshman group with a win outa the box!?!
    Misty:
    how did us ordinary bball fans think your guys did?
    And did they win? lose??
    Love,
    Daaaaad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wins from both the local team and the family favorite. Not a bad week, all in all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog lurkers bum me out. Speak your mind, s'il vous plait.