Pages

November 11, 2010

Neat stuff I found

You know, because I'm rapidly perfecting time-wasting, elevating it to a form of high art.

Overthinking It -- The tag line says it all: "where we subject the popular culture to a level of scrutiny it probably doesn't deserve." Like Cracked.com, only geekier.

Final Girl -- I am a horror junkie. It's cool, I've come to terms. Here's how I feed my jones at work, where I would feel awkward about the boobies and splattering guts.

I mean, it's not like I have a shitload of work to do or anything...

Updated on Friday, 11/12 to add: Photoshop Disasters --  Just in case anyone in the world still believes that advertising images bear any resemblance to actual people.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog lurkers bum me out. Speak your mind, s'il vous plait.