Pages

November 07, 2010

My husband has never seen The Lost Boys

I have clearly committed marital malpractice, and must rectify it by bedtime.

Down with pussy, sparkly, non-killin vampires.

Two points here:
  1. These are vampires, dammit. Motorcycles, rock-n-roll, and killin. Lots of killin.
  2. Jack Bauer is nothing. Make mine immortal, with a big 80's mullet and pointy teeth. 
It's movie time, y'all. Ooo! And then it will be Walking Dead time.

Because it's always Halloween inside my head.

2 comments:

  1. OMFG! Best movie of my childhood. Nice work introducing him to the classics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see there's a new one? I saw it on tv recently. (I didn't watch it, I saw it in the info) Corey Feldman stars. Somehow I don't think they can improve the original. Creepiest thing? The kids singing "Thou shall not die" omg. I get creeped out just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog lurkers bum me out. Speak your mind, s'il vous plait.